Learn the difference in capabilities between the magicplan app and cloud.
|Feature included||magicplan App||magicplan Cloud|
|Create and edit projects||☑️|
|View plans in 2D, 3D and elevation view||☑️||☑️|
|Export & Download Files||☑️||☑️|
|Manage Workspaces and Teams||☑️|
|Manage Account & Billing||☑️|
The app and cloud are two ways to access magicplan; however, there are some differences in their functionality and features. The magicplan app is used to edit floor plans while the magicplan cloud is used more for administrative functionalities.
Learn more about what you can access in both the magicplan app and cloud below.
Specific Functions of the magicplan Cloud:
- You cannot edit floor plans, but you can view them
- Access price lists and custom forms
- Create and manage your Workspace or Team and assign or re-assign projects to a different Workspace or Team member
- Update your billing information and access API & Integrations
Learn more about the magicplan cloud here.
Specific Functions of the magicplan App:
- Create and edit projects
- Customize your exports
- Create an estimate for a project
- Fill out custom forms for your project
Shared Functions of the magicplan App & Cloud
- Create projects (cloud/app)
- View projects in 2D, 3D (cloud/app), and elevation view
- Commenting on projects
- Switch Workspaces
- Move projects from one Workspace to another
- Invite Collaborators
- Export Projects
- Share Projects with a link (available with Report & Estimate subscriptions)
- Company Profile
- Enter your company branding and information to make exports and projects cohesive
- My Account (App) / Your Account (Cloud)
- Subscriptions (App) / Billing (Cloud)
If you have purchased your subscription through the magicplan app you will need to log into your Apple Store or Google Play Store account to manage your subscription.