Everything you need to know to create a floor plan in the magicplan app.
With magicplan, you can create accurate and professional floor plans with ease. The app simplifies the process and empowers professionals and homeowners alike by combining the power of augmented reality, an intuitive interface, and customizable export options.
You can learn how to create a complete floor plan below.
- Edits to your floor plan can only be done on your smartphone or tablet device in the app. You cannot make changes to your projects from your computer in the magicplan Cloud.
- For new users, it is important to note that the initial project creation can only be done within the magicplan app and not in the magicplan Cloud (desktop).
Create a Project
You will need to create a project first before adding floors and rooms. This can be done in the app.
How to create a project in the app:
- Enter the home screen of the app
- Tap the blue " + " icon in the upper right corner
- You will be brought to the Project Level. You can add project details (name, location, author, etc.) by tapping the "i" icon next to the project's name.
Add a Floor
Learn how to add floors in the magicplan app.
Add a Room
Learn the various ways to add rooms in the magicplan app:
- Room Scan:
Export Your Floor Plan
- View magicplan's export formats
- Export your project
- Download your exported files in the magicplan cloud