What's new with magicplan
Getting started with magicplan
How can I measure and sketch?
How can I create reports and 360 walkthroughs?
How can I export and share my projects?
How can I view my results in 3D?
How can I create material and cost estimates?
Pricing and Billing
Privacy & Terms
Integrations and API
How Do I Change My Password?
Change your password in the app or cloud.You can change your password in the magicplan app or magicplan cloud.
In the magicplan App:
- Tap on the profile icon on the top right.
- Open the Contact Info, Email and Password section
- Tap on 'Change Password'
- Enter both your old and new password. Confirm and click on done on the top right of the screen.
In the magicplan Cloud:
- Sign in to the magicplan cloud with your current email address and your password.
- Click on the profile icon on the bottom left of the screen and open 'Your Account'.
- On the very top of the page you will find a section called "Personal data".
- Click on 'Edit', enter both the current and the new password and save the changes.
- In the app, please swipe down the main screen to refresh.
If you have forgotten your password and can't log in, please follow these instructions.