Make your 2D and 3D floor plan accessible to everyone online.
With a Report or Estimate subscription, you can publish your floor plan online so that anyone with the link can view your project. They'll be able to see the 2D and 3D floor plan as well as photos and 360° images in your project.
From the magicplan app:
- Go to the app home screen and open the project you want to share.
- Tap 'Files and Sharing' at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the 'Sharing' tab at the top of the pop-up menu.
- Select 'Publish on the Web', then tap the toggle to turn the feature on (turns blue when it is on).
- Select 'Preview' to view the link in a new window on your device, or select 'Share link' to copy and send it to others so that they can access the project.
From the magicplan Cloud:
- Log into your account and open the project you want to export.
- Click the icon with connected circles in the top right corner.
- Select 'Get shareable link' from the drop down.
- A pop-up window with all of the possible features to make visible in your published project will appear. Select and/or deselect features to customize your shared project.
- Select 'Publish' when you're ready and the link will be generated. Click on it to open the project in a new tab. Copy it to send to people, so they can view your project.
- Anyone with the link can view the project in 2D, 3D, and 360 (if 360 photos are uploaded to the project).
- If you would like to change the features that are visible, you can always return to the project, make any changes, and then select 'Update' to generate a new link.
- If you no longer want anyone with the link to access your project, you can simply unpublish it by returning to the project and selecting 'Unpublish'. The link will no longer be valid.