Make your 2D and 3D floor plan accessible to everyone online.
As a free user or with a Report or Estimate subscription, you can share your projects so that anyone with the link can view your project. You can also control access within your Workspace or Team and configure a shareable project link!
They'll be able to see the 2D and 3D floor plan as well as photos and 360° images in your project.
From the magicplan app:
- Go to the app home screen and open the project you want to share.
- Tap "Files and Sharing" at the bottom of the project screen.
- Select the "Sharing" tab at the top of the pop-up menu.
- Tap on "Share Project". A pop-up window will appear.
- Select what you would like visible in your shared project and to whom.
- Anyone in your workgroup can comment, can view, or has no access to the project.
- Anyone with the shared link can comment, can view, or has no access to the project. You can also select the specific features that are visible to them.
- Once you are done, copy the link if sharing with "Anyone with the link".
- Tap "Back" to close out of the menu.
From the magicplan Cloud:
- Log into your account and open the project you want to export.
- Click the icon with connected circles in the top right corner.
- Select "Share Project" from the drop down.
- A pop-up window with all of the possible features to make visible in your published project will appear. Select and/or deselect features to customize your shared project.
- Select "Copy Link" when you're ready and the link will be generated.
- You can now send this link, so others can view your project.
- Anyone with the link can view the project in 2D, 3D, and 360 (if 360 photos are uploaded to the project).
- If you would like to change the features that are visible, you can always return to the project, make any changes, and then select "Update" to generate a new link.