Prepare projects in advance by creating them in the cloud.
In the magicplan Cloud, you can get a head start on your projects and fill them in with the project name, details, and location. Once ready, you can open the project in the app and start creating a floor plan on your mobile or tablet device.
ℹ️ Note: Projects can be created in the cloud, however, floor plans cannot be created or edited in the cloud (i.e. adding or editing floors, rooms, objects, etc).
You can learn more about what you can access in the magicplan cloud here.
Create a project in the magicplan Cloud:
- Simply log into the magicplan Cloud and ensure that you are in the "Projects" tab on the left side menu.
- Click the blue plus sign (+) on the page.
- Enter the project name, search for the address via Google Maps, or enter it manually. Add a project assignee and attach it to a workspace or team if relevant.
ℹ️ Note: If you assigned the project to a Workspace or Team member, only that member will be able to see the project under the “Device & Cloud” view in their app.
See how to access this view below. 👇
Access your newly created project in the magicplan app:
- Enter the magicplan app.
- From the home screen, tap the blue filter icon in the top left corner.
- Select "Device & Cloud". You will now see projects that have been created in the magicplan Cloud and can download them to create floor plans on your device.
Learn more about uploading projects from your app to the magicplan cloud here.