Learn how to cancel your subscription in the app or cloud
Users that have subscribed to magicplan from the cloud (desktop) can easily cancel their subscription in the magicplan app or cloud. Please note that the cancellation will end your auto-renewal, your subscription will officially expire at the end of your billing cycle.
ℹ️ Note: We only manage subscriptions purchased through the magicplan cloud. We cannot manage the billing of subscriptions purchased through the App Store or Google Play Store.
How to cancel your subscription in the app:
- Open the magicplan app and tap "My Account" from the bottom navigation bar
- Under your workspace section, tap "Subscription"
- Under "Active Subscriptions" tap on your subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" at the bottom of the page
- A confirmation pop-up will appear, tap the blue "I understand" button to continue canceling their subscription.
How to cancel your subscription in the cloud:
- Log into the magicplan cloud
- Select "Billing" from the side menu
- Under your subscription, click "Cancel Subscription"
We are always looking to improve the app for users and would love to know what didn't work for you. Feel free to send our product team a feature request or bug report here.