How to delete your account the right way.Don't need your magicplan account anymore?
We have you covered. The following information will walk you through, step-by-step, how you can delete your account.
Deleting your magicplan account
- Log into your account on the magicplan cloud.
- In the bottom left of your screen, hover over the "Profile" icon.
- Select "Your Account".
- In the middle of the screen, you will see a "Delete Your Account" option.
- After selecting that, you will get a prompt to enter your password and a warning that your account and projects will be deleted forever.
- Type in your password and submit.
- If you entered your password correctly, you will be kicked from the cloud back to the login screen.
- Your account has now been deleted.
Important things to note
- You should always cancel your subscription before attempting to delete your account.
- Deleting your account is permanent! You cannot retrieve your plans at any point in the future after deleting.
- If the steps above do not work, you either still have an active subscription to magicplan or are a member of multiple workspaces. In situations like this, should you still want to delete, please contact our Support team via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of our website's home page.