3D models can be easily viewed, shared and embedded on your website in the magicplan Cloud.
- Upload your project to the Cloud, and login to your account at https://cloud.magicplan.app/.
- Select a project from the Projects section.
- Choose the floor you want to view from the drop down in the lower left corner of the screen.
Note: If your project has one floor level, you will not see this option.
- Click on '3D' in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Use your mouse scroll to zoom in or out, left-click and move the mouse to turn the entire model, or right-click and move the mouse to move the center of the model.
Note: If you have a touch screen, use one finger to turn the entire model and two fingers to zoom in and out and move the center of the model.
Make sure your rooms are assembled correctly in the app before rendering a 3D model. See Assemble your Rooms to a Floor Plan.
Publish & Share
Learn how to publish floor plans on the web and share floor plans via email, including 3D models.
Learn how to embed a 3D model on your website.
Learn how to create and view 3D models in the magicplan app.