Enhance engagement with architectural designs by viewing your project as a 3D model.
The magicplan Cloud's 3D viewing capability brings floor plans to life, allowing users to gain a realistic understanding of the layout, proportions, and spatial relationships within a building.
This immersive experience helps architects, designers, and clients to visualize the final product accurately, making it easier to communicate ideas, identify potential design challenges, and ensure optimal space utilization.
- Before viewing your floor plan in 3D, make sure your rooms are properly assembled together. Otherwise, the 3D view can display incorrectly.
- If rooms overlap, the 2D view will mark the affected area with grey lines and the 3D view will show the area covered by a grey "shadow" (parts of the ceiling will be displayed in black).
How to access your floor plan in 3D on the cloud:
- From the app, upload your project to the magicplan Cloud.
- Log in to the magicplan Cloud and select the floor plan you want to view from the "Projects" section.
- Choose the floor you want to view by clicking the drop-down menu in the screen's lower left corner. Note: If your project has only one floor level, you will not see this option.
- Click "3D" from the menu in the screen's lower left corner.
- How to navigate your 3D model with a mouse:
- Use your mouse's scroll to zoom in or out.
- Using the left-click on your mouse, click and drag to move the model up and down or side to side.
- Use the right-click on your mouse to move the entire model within the editing screen.
- How to navigate your 3D model with a touchscreen device:
- Use one finger to turn the entire model.
- Use two fingers to zoom in and out and to move the entire model within the editing screen.
- Share your project and its 3D model with clients and colleagues.
- Learn how to embed a 3D model on your website.
- Learn how to generate a 3D export.