You can move your projects from one Workspace to another within the magicplan app and Cloud.
In the magicplan App:
- Go to the home screen.
- Tap the '…' symbol next to the project that you want to move to a different Workspace.
- Select 'Move to Workspace' and the workspace that you want to move it to.
- Tap 'Move' in the upper right corner.
- Just like that, you can now access the same project in a different Workspace!
Now learn how to switch between Workspaces in the app here!
In the magicplan Cloud:
- Click the project that you want to move to a different Workspace.
- Click the gear symbol in the upper right corner.
- Select 'Move Project' and the workspace that you would like to move it to.
- Click 'Move Project'.
- To see your project in the different Workspace, hover over 'Profile' at the bottom of the left side bar and choose the Workspace name from the 'Select Workspace' dropdown.
Note: To see the change reflected in the app, follow these steps to navigate to the correct Workspace within the app. Then, drag your finger down on the screen until the spinner is actively spinning to refresh the app. Your project should now appear in the Workspace!