Choosing the Report plan allows you to create structured reports including photos, notes, markups and more. Find out about our monthly or annual Report subscription below.What are the features that are included?
Measuring & Sketching
- Create as many projects as you like.
- Use your device camera to generate a 2D plan and 3D model of a room.
- Connect a laser distance meter via Bluetooth to tweak measurements.
- Get full access to our object library with furniture and structural items.
- Export 2D and 3D sketches as PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DXF, OBJ, or USDZ.
- Add text and images to your sketches for contextual documentation.
- Draw on photos or add objects from our annotation library.
- Create custom form templates and import or create your own markup objects.
- Generate structured PDF or web reports, including sketches, notes, images, and forms.
- Manage workspace projects, files, users, and permissions.
- Share custom form templates and object items with your workspace members.
Integrations & API
- Access to our partner integrations (2020, floorplanner).
- Integrate magicplan with your existing software solutions using the magicplan API.
What are the limits of the Report plan?
- Calculating Material Quantities.
- Manage Custom Price Lists.
- Export Estimates.
What kind of support do I get with the Report plan?
Access our online Help Center and reach out to our support team via email and chat. If you subscribe to a Report plan, your questions will be prioritized by our agents.
*** Please remember to contact us using the email address associated with your account so we can recognize you!
How much does a Report subscription cost?
Visit our website to check local pricing.
I’m interested in purchasing a subscription for multiple team members. Is there anyone I can speak to?
Yes, absolutely. Please reach out to our sales team via our website.
Can I try the Report plan for free?
Absolutely! Create a free account (no credit card required) and get access to two projects, including all features. Try it at your own pace. There's no time limit. Read more here.