Learn about what you can do with magicplan as a free user.
As a free user you can experience the full potential of magicplan with access to all features for two projects. There's no time limit, allowing you to explore the app at your own pace.
Here we go through what is included with the free version of magicplan, as well as subscription plans available if you decide magicplan is the solution for you.
What can I do with magicplan for free?
- Create two projects on one device
- Map out rooms with our AR scan (iOS or Android)
- Sketch professional interior floor plans
- Full access to our object library
- Add photos & notes to your floor plans
- Calculate materials and labor estimates
- Export sketches, reports, and estimates
What are the limitations when I use magicplan for free?
- You can only create two projects on one device. You will not see the projects you've created if you login to your account on a second device.
- You are unable to make use of Workspaces & Teams.
- You do not have access to magicplan's API & Integrations.
What paid options do you offer?
We offer three subscription plans which all include access to unlimited projects and a variety of features to meet your needs. You have the choice between a comprehensive sketching, reporting, or estimating solution. Additionally, Workspaces and Teams offer collaboration features for all three plans at no additional cost.
Sketch - Create and share professional 2D & 3D interior floor plans.
Report - Create structured reports that include photos, notes, markups & more.
Estimate - Automatically calculate pricing for quick and accurate project estimates.
Find out everything about the Sketch, Report, and Estimate subscription plans.