Make your floor plan more comprehensive by adding furniture objects.Whether it's a couch, chair, kitchen cabinet, or fire place, furnishing a floor plan in magicplan follows the same mechanism for each object. Choose an object, place it in the plan and adjust, if necessary, its dimensions. For furnishing, just follow the steps below:
- Go to Floor Level or to Room Level.
- Tap on “Add Object".
- Choose the object group that matches your piece of furniture. Alternative: Drag the screen towards the bottom of the screen to access the object search mask and enter the piece of furniture you are looking for.
- Tap on a piece of furniture to add it to the plan.
- Drag and drop any furniture to its correct location. Change its alignment by tapping on the curved arrow next to the furniture object.
Here are a few suggestions if you can't find the furniture object you need:
- Use the search bar: Just swipe down the screen in the object menu in order to let the search bar appear.
- Take a look into your hidden categories: Maybe the furniture piece you are looking for is among the invisible objects. Please make sure that the object category is visible by following these instructions.
- You still haven’t found what you’re looking for? You can easily create your own 2D and 3D objects.