Read below to learn more about how magicplan users are using Zapier to integrate magicplan into other business tools!What is Zapier?
Zapier lets you connect magicplan to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
How does it work?
Each Zap has one app that acts as the TRIGGER, where your information comes from, and which causes one or more ACTION(S) in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
How do I get started with Zapier?
You can easily signup for a free account using the following link. With this free account, you can jump right into testing Zapier out with magicplan and thousands of other softwares.
Using Zapier with magicplan
- Login or signup for Zapier with the following link.
- Navigate to "My App" from the top menu bar.
- Click on "Connect a new account..." and search for magicplan.
- Use your magicplan credentials, located in magicplan Cloud under your Workspace Settings, to connect with Zapier.
- Once that is complete you can start creating and editing your automated Zaps! You can use pre-made Zap templates that are popular with other magicplan users or you can create your own with the intuitive Zap Editor. This requires zero coding knowledge and has step-by-step instructions to walk you through the entire process.
- Need some inspiration? See everything possible with magicplan and Zapier with the following link.
If you have any questions about Zapier, you can reach out at email@example.com.