Export your project in various formats.
The magicplan app offers you several different export options and export formats.
How to Generate a File in the magicplan app
- Go to home screen and select the plan you want to export by tapping on it.
- You are now on floor plan level. Go to "Files and Sharing".
- Navigate to the type of export you want:
- Report PDF
- Sketch PDF
- Sketch Files
- 3D Model
- Estimate Files (If there is a cost estimate present)
- Select the 'Configure' button to adjust export settings. Learn more about customising your exports.
- Generate the export you want by simply clicking on the name of it.
How to Generate a File in the magicplan Cloud
- Open the project you'd like to export
- From the dropdown menu on your top-left, select 'Files'
- Select 'Export' next to the file format of your choosing
- Click on the file you'd like to download and retrieve
How to Retrieve a File
There are a couple different ways to retrieve your files:
- You can save it locally to your device by clicking directly on the newly generated file and using the options provided (depends on whether iOS or Android)
- Alternatively, you can access your files via the cloud on your computer, which will act as a repository for all the different files you generate for your plans.