Learn how to export your projects in 2D and 3D effortlessly.
You can export your projects in multiple formats with just a few taps, ensuring compatibility with different software and meeting stakeholders' expectations. Whether you are an architect, contractor, or interior designer, magicplan streamlines the process of sharing plans, eliminating communication gaps and saving valuable time.
How to Generate Export Files in the magicplan App
- Tap the project you want to export from the app's home screen.
- You are now on the project level of your floor plan. Tap "Files and Sharing" at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the name of one of the export types to generate its files.
- Tap the "Configure" button next to each export type to customize the export's settings.
How to Generate Export Files in the magicplan Cloud
- Log in to the magicplan Cloud and open the project you want to export.
- Click the dropdown menu in the upper left corner labeled "Sketch".
- Select "Files" from the menu.
- Tap the "Export" button to the right of the export type to generate its files.
- If you have updated the export configuration click the "Update" button to the right of the specific export type to update its files.
- Click the blue file link under the export's name to download the file
How to view your exported files in the app and Cloud
- You can save your files locally to your device by clicking directly on the newly generated file and using the options provided by your device.
- You can access your files via the magicplan Cloud on your computer, which will act as a repository for all the different files you generate for your plans.