Floorplanner Integration Export your floor plans to Floorplanner for real-life furniture & decoration.
Floorplanner lets you create a powerful cloud-based rendering and gives you the ability to view beautiful 3D images within minutes. With our integration, you can easily create a floor plan in magicplan and then continue working on renderings in Floorplanner.
All you need to do is:
- Choose the plan you would like to work on with Floorplanner
- Click on Files and Sharing
- Scroll down and click on the Floorplanner icon.
If you don't see a Floorplanner icon: To activate this export option go to the magicplan cloud and select API & Integrations in the menu bar on the left. Click on Enable to active the Floorplanner export option in the magicplan app.
Go back to the main screen of the magicplan app and refresh by swiping down. Now, if you select a project and click on Files and Sharing you can see the Floorplanner icon.
If you want to hide the Floorplanner icon again simply go back to the API & Integrations section in the magicplan cloud and disable the Floorplanner integration.
- Log in with your existing Floorplanner account or sign up for a new account
- Choose if you want a new project to be created in Floorplanner or if you would like to override the existing one
Your project has been successfully uploaded to Floorplanner.
Now you can keep working on the design.
If you already have a floorplanner account:
- Login happens in the app through the login form
- If your existing floorplanner account is under another email address than the one in magicplan, you can either log in or create a new account
If you don’t have an account yet:
- Floorplanner account can be created and linked through a login form within the magicplan app
- You stay logged in - we require you to re-enter your password every 3 months for security reasons or every time after you log out from magicplan
Have fun with your projects!