Add specific photos & notes to the various levels of your floor plan.
Keep an accurate visualization of your project by adding photos and notes to the details of your floor plan onsite. All Report and Estimate subscribers have the ability to add photos and notes to projects, floors, rooms, walls, and objects.
How to access the "Photos & Notes" section within your project:
- Tap the "i" icon next to the name of the project, floor, room, or object you want to access.
- Tap the "Photos & Notes" tab in the top navigation bar.
- To add photos tap the camera icon.
- Immediately begin taking live photos or choose to upload photos from your device by tapping the photo icon in the bottom left corner.
- Both options will require allowing the app access to your device's camera or photos when you see the pop-up notification.
- When adding a photo or note to an object, a yellow annotation bubble will appear on the object, indicating that information is attached.
- You can learn how to back up photos to your device or save individual photos to your device here.
- Photos and Notes will appear in your Report PDF export under the element that they have been added to.