- Help Center
- Create a Project
- Create a Floor Plan
What's New with magicplan?
Getting Started with magicplan
Create a Project
Creating a Report
Export & Share Projects
3D Rendering Options
Collaborate on Projects
Estimator & Price Lists
Account & Billing
API & Integrations
Legal & Privacy
Create a Room With the Square Room Feature
Learn how to create a room with "Add a square room".
With a few taps of the screen you can quickly add a room to your floor plan using our "Add a square room" feature. The square room's dimensions and shape can then be adjusted, and the room can be moved around the floor plan.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to the app home screen.
- Tap the plus sign (+) to start a new project, or open the project you want to add a room to.
- Tap "+ Add Floor" at the project level to create a new floor, or open an already created floor.
- Tap "+ Add" at the floor level, then tap "Room".
- Tap "Add a square room" and select the room type.
- A square room will appear and can be edited via the following options:
- Change dimensions
- Connect your device to a bluetooth laser measurer
- Add corners to edit the room shape
- Move the room around your floor plan