Done capturing all of your rooms? Assemble them like a puzzle to complete your floor plan.Once you have created more than one room, you can assemble them to create your floor plan. Drag and drop the rooms to the right position by following these steps:
- Go to the Floor level of your project.
- Tap on the room you want to move.
- Rotate the room to the correct orientation by dragging your fingertip along the blue arrow that appears within the room.
- Move the room by dragging it with your fingertip to its position. Green dashed lines will appear to help you find the correct positioning.
- When you are close to an adjoining corner or wall, a green visual will appear. Drop the room and it will connect to the corner or wall automatically.
- Repeat these steps for each room until your floor plan is completely assembled.
- When assembling the rooms, all captured doors will automatically be included.
- Wall thickness will adjust automatically based on the measurements you have added to the floor plan (Change Exterior and Interior Wall Thickness).
- Make sure that your rooms don't overlap. If they do, the walls will be displayed as dotted lines and the floor plan won't be displayed correctly in the 3D view.
- Trying to create an open floor plan? Learn how to merge rooms.