Finished capturing your rooms? Learn how to assemble them together to create a complete floor plan.
Once you have created more than one room, you can then drag and drop them to create your floor plan.
How to assemble your rooms:
- Go to the Floor level of your project.
- Tap and hold on to the room you want to move or tap "Edit Layout" from the editor menu.
- Use the blue curved arrow on the side of the room to rotate if needed.
- Move the room by holding and dragging it to the room you want to connect it to. Green indicators will appear to help you snap the rooms together.
- Repeat these steps for each room until your floor plan is completely assembled.
- Use the "Lock" feature to keep your dimensions from changing when assembling your rooms together:
- Tap the dimension, then tap "okay" in the "Change Measure" pop-up.
- You will see a small lock icon next to the dimension once completed.
- Make sure that your rooms don't overlap. If they do, the walls will be displayed as dotted lines and the floor plan won't be displayed correctly in the 3D view.
- When assembling the rooms, all captured doors will automatically be included.
- Wall thickness will adjust automatically based on the measurements you have added to the floor plan (How to Change Exterior and Interior Wall Thickness).
- Trying to create an open floor plan? Learn how to merge rooms.