What's New with magicplan?
Getting Started with magicplan
Create a Project
Creating a Report
Export & Share Projects
3D Rendering Options
Collaborate on Projects
Estimator & Price Lists
Account & Billing
API & Integrations
Legal & Privacy
Add a New Floor & Room
Here's how to add a new floor or room to your project!
- Go to the app home screen.
- Tap the plus sign (+) in the upper right to start a new project or open the project where you want to add a new floor.
- From the project screen, tap the plus sign (+) and select the desired floor from the pop-up menu.
- You can then start adding rooms to the floor!
Whether you've added a new floor or are adding rooms to an existing floor, the process is the same!
- Tap "+Add" from the floor screen.
- Select "Room" from the pop-up menu.
- Select the manner in which you would like to draw your room.
- Select the room type you want to create (there are Residential and Commercial options).