Measure distances between objects and walls in your floor plan.Once you have added furniture objects to your floor plan, you can measure the distance of each object to other objects or walls. This is how it works:
- Tap on a furniture object that has already been added to your floor plan.
- Tap on the “Set distance” icon.
- To select a starting point of your measurement, tap on any outer point of the object.
- To select the second point of your measurement, tap on a wall or corner of the room or any object.
- You can adjust the distance between objects or walls at any time by moving one of the objects, tapping on the displayed distance and adjusting the measurement manually, or connecting a bluetooth laser.
ℹ️ Note: Most of the windows, all doors and other objects attached to a wall can only be selected if you have previously selected a wall by tapping on it.