Choosing the Sketch plan allows you to create and share professional interior projects in 2D and 3D. Find out about our monthly and annual Sketch subscription below.
What can I do with the Sketch plan?
- Create unlimited projects
- Measure in AR
- Sketch professional interior plans
- Export 2D & 3D sketches in various file formats
- Collaborate in teams
Can I try the Sketch plan for free?
Absolutely! Create a free account (no credit card required) and get access to two projects, including all features. Try it at your own pace. There's no time limit. Read more here.
What are the included features?
Measuring & Sketching
- Create as many projects as you like
- Use your device camera to generate a 2D plan and 3D model of a room
- Connect a laser distance meter via Bluetooth to tweak measurements
- Get full access to our object library with furniture and structural items
- Export 2D & 3D sketches as PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DXF, OBJ, or USDZ
- Manage workspace projects, files, users, and permissions
- Access to our partner integrations (2020, floorplanner)
What are the limits of the Sketch plan?
- Add Notes, Photos & 360 Images
- Markup Sketches & Photos
- Create Custom Forms & Markups
- Export Field Report
- Calculate Material Quantities
- Manage Custom Price Lists
- Export Estimates
Access to the magicplan API
What kind of support do I get with the Sketch plan?
Access our online knowledge base and reach out to our support team via email and chat. If you subscribe to a Sketch plan, your questions will be prioritized by our agents (please remember to contact us using the email address associated with your account so we can recognize you!).
How much does a Sketch subscription cost?
Visit our website to check local pricing.
I'm interested in purchasing a subscription for multiple team members. Is there anyone I can speak to?
Yes, absolutely. Please reach out to our sales team via our website.