Choosing the Sketch plan allows you to create and share professional interior projects in 2D and 3D. Find out about our monthly and annual Sketch subscription below.
What are the included features?
Measuring and Sketching
- Create as many projects as you like.
- Use your device camera to generate a 2D plan and 3D model of a room.
- Connect a laser distance meter via Bluetooth to tweak measurements.
- Get full access to our object library with furniture and structural items.
- Export 2D and 3D sketches as PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DXF, OBJ, or USDZ.
- Manage workspace projects, files, users, and permissions.
- Access to our partner integrations (2020, floorplanner).
- Access to all features in the Cloud, excluding the following:
- Publishing URL's to the web.
- 360° Virtual Tours
- Accessing photos saved to projects.
Want more than the Sketch capabilities? Take a look at our other subscription types:
- Add notes, photos & 360 images.
- Markup sketches & photos.
- Create custom forms & markups.
- Export a field report.
- Calculate material quantities.
- Manage custom price lists.
- Export estimates.
Access to the magicplan API
What kind of support do I get with the Sketch plan?
Access our online Help Center or reach out to our support team via email and chat. If you subscribe to a Sketch plan, your questions will be prioritized by our agents.
*** Please remember to contact us using the email address associated with your account so we can recognize you!
How much does a Sketch subscription cost?
Visit our website to check local pricing.
I'm interested in purchasing a subscription for multiple team members. Is there anyone I can speak to?
Yes, absolutely. Please reach out to our sales team via our website.
Can I try the Sketch plan for free?
Absolutely! Create a free account (no credit card required) and get access to two projects, including all features. Try it at your own pace. There's no time limit. Read more here.