Use our cloud tool to unlink your old device from your magicplan account.
How many devices can I use with my subscription?
Sketch, Report and Estimate Subscription Plans
With our new subscription plans you can use magicplan on two different mobile devices.
Standard and Business Subscription Plans
If you are on one of our older subscription plans (purchased before June 18th 2020), you can use magicplan only on a set number of devices - depending on whether you have a Standard or a Business Subscription. While you can use two devices with a Standard subscription, a Business subscription is connected to one device.
Unlinking an old device
At some point you might want to upgrade to a new phone or tablet. Of course we have got you covered: If you would like to change the device you are using magicplan on you can do so in the magicplan cloud. Just apply the following procedure:
- Log out of the magicplan app on the device you don't want to use anymore
- Visit the magicplan cloud in your browser and log in to your account
- Click on Profile at the bottom of the menu bar on the left
- Select Your Account
- You can see a list of all the devices connected to your account. Choose the device you want to disconnect and click Remove
- Immediately log in to the magicplan app with your new device to ensure that the correct device gets paired
Please note: You can remove one device from your account every 180 days.
If you would like to remove multiple devices, please contact our Support team.