Use the magicplan cloud to unlink your old device from your account.
How many devices can I use with my subscription?
Sketch, Report, and Estimate Subscription Plans
With all our subscription plans, you can use magicplan on 2 different mobile or tablet devices.
Standard and Business Subscription Plans
If you are on one of our old subscription plans (purchased before June 18th, 2020), you can use magicplan only on a set number of devices - depending on whether you have a Standard or a Business Subscription.While you can connect two devices with a Standard subscription, you can only connect one device with a Business subscription.
How to Unlink a Device
At some point, you might want to upgrade to a new phone or tablet. If you would like to change the device you are using magicplan on you can do so in the magicplan cloud.
Here is how to unlink your device from your account:
- Log out of the magicplan app on the device you don't want to use anymore.
- Visit the magicplan cloud in your browser and log in to your account.
- Click on the "Profile" icon at the bottom of the menu bar on the left.
- Select "Your Account."
- You can see a list of all the devices connected to your account. Choose the device you want to disconnect and click "Remove."
- Immediately log in to the magicplan app with your new device to ensure that the correct device gets paired.
⚠️ Caution: You can remove one device from your account every 180 days.
If you don’t see the option to remove a device or would like to remove multiple devices please contact our Support team.