How to Generate a File
The magicplan app offers you several different export options and export formats. To export your plan just follow the steps below:
1. Go to home screen and select the plan you want to export by tapping on it.
2. You are now on floor plan level. Go on "Files and Sharing".
3. Navigate to the type of export you want:
- Report PDF
- Sketch PDF
- Sketch Files
- 3D Model
- Estimate Files (If there is a cost estimate present)
4. Generate the export you want by simply clicking on the name of it.
You can customize your export by tapping on settings icon right next to the export option. Change e.g. the scale of your floor plan or which dimensions will be visible in your exported document.
How to Retrieve a File
There are a couple different ways to retrieve your files:
- You can save it locally to your device by clicking directly on the newly generated file and using the options provided (depends on whether iOS or Android)
- Alternatively, you can access your files via the cloud on your computer, which will act as a repository for all the different files you generate for your plans.