Annotations help to understand your floor plan better. Pictures in particular make your created floor plan more vivid and give an idea of what the place looks like. The new Photo Markup feature gives you the possibility to make details of a picture stand out. You can add text, shapes or even draw in the picture. The following instructions explain how it works:
- Select any floor, room, object or wall by tapping on it.
- Tap on "Details" or double tap the object.
- Add photos by tapping on the camera icon at the bottom of the pop-up menu. You can either take pictures or select photos from the camera roll.
- To enter the Photo Markup menu, tap the picture you just saved to the object and select the "Edit" option at the top.
- The Photo Markup feature itself is very intuitive. Just choose whether you want to add text, a drawing or a shape and select the color. You can move the added detail by tapping on it and then moving it with your finger. Change the size by zooming in or out with two fingers.
Articles that could be also interesting for you: