I would like to add a sloped ceiling/roof.In the current version of magicplan, it is not possible to add sloped ceilings or roofs.
We can offer two alternatives though:Add a flat roof as an extra floor.
- Tap on plus sign (+) to add a new floor
- Select "Roof" from the floor list, then tap "Add "Roof""
- Tap on "+Add", "Room" and select "Add a square room" or "Define corners"
- Select "Other" from the Room Type
- You can then add details about the roof by adding Photos & Notes or filling out a Custom Form.
Alternatively, indicate the different elevation within a room with an annotation.
- Go to the floor of the project where you would like to indicate a sloped ceiling or roof.
- Select the room that has a sloped ceiling or roof by double tapping.
- Tap on the "+Add" icon and then select "Object".
- Select "Annotations" and tap the "Elevation" symbol.
- Select the object now added to your room and move it to where you would like it to be.
- Tap on the "i" icon to open the Details menu and then enter the correct elevation.
💡 Please keep an eye on our webpage and app release notes for updates on the sloped ceiling feature.