Learn how to add, edit, and remove your workspace members in the magicplan cloud.
Easily manage the members of your Workspace or Team in the magicplan Cloud. The "Members" section allows for an all-in-one page to assist you with keeping your team up to date.
- Log into the magicplan Cloud.
- Click "Members" from the menu on the left.
- From the home screen, tap "My Account" in the bottom navigation bar.
- In the "My Account" section tap "Members".
- You will then be re-directed to the Members page in the magicplan Cloud.
Inviting New Members
Every Member added to a Workspace or Team needs a subscription seat under the Workspace.
How to purchase additional subscription seats
Click "Billing" from the left-side menu in the magicplan Cloud.
- Click the "Add Seats" button to the right of your subscription.
- Choose the number of seats, check the "Terms of Service" checkbox, and click the blue "Add Seats" button. You have now purchased your additional subscription seats.
ℹ️ Note: Have you purchased your subscription in the Google Play or App Store?Learn how to add users to your workspace with an in-app subscription here.
How to invite members to your Workspace or Team
- Once you have purchased your additional subscription seats, click "Members" from the left-side menu in the magicplan Cloud.
- Select the blue "Invite members" button in the upper right corner.
- Type in the email of the member you would like to invite and click the "Continue" button.
- An email will be sent to that member where they can log into magicplan and access the Workspace. You can also click the "..." to the right of the invited Member's name to resend or copy the invite link.
- Once a workspace member is invited they will need to switch to the new workspace in the magicplan app or cloud. Learn how to switch workspaces here.
⚠️ Caution: If you have run out of subscription seats while adding Members, you will be charged for any additional seats added. This will be indicated at the bottom of the pop-up screen and you will be prompted to agree to the "Terms of Service".
Editing Members' Permissions
- To edit a member's permissions click the grey "Edit" button on the right side of their name.
- You can then change roles for your members and promote them to Admin, withdraw their Admin permissions, or remove them from the Workspace or Team completely.
- Find the various permission types available and what they can access here.
- Once you remove a member from a Workspace, all projects they created will be moved over to the Admin.
Should you experience any issues with your account or app feel free to reach out to our support team.