Learn how to add users to your Workspace if you've purchased a magicplan subscription in the App Store or Google Play Store.
Purchase a subscription in the magicplan Cloud
If you would like to make full use of Workspaces, you need to purchase a subscription directly through magicplan.
First, you need to cancel your in-app subscription's auto-renewal.
- Wait for your subscription to expire. Then, login to your account in the cloud and click the "Resubscribe" button on the side menu. Follow the steps to purchase a new subscription.
- When you resubscribe, you can choose to purchase multiple seats if you are paying for multiple users' subscriptions.
- Create a new Workspace in the cloud by hovering over "Profile", clicking the dropdown under "Select Workspace", and selecting "Create a new Workspace". You can then purchase a new subscription immediately upon creating the new Workspace.
💡 Tip: Purchasing a subscription directly through magicplan gives you more management over your billing information and allows our Support Team to better assist you with anything billing related.
Invite them as a Team Guest:
- Login to your account in the magicplan Cloud.
- Click "Teams" on the side menu and either create a team or open an existing one.
- Click "Invite member" when you have opened the Team, and select "Guests".
- Type in the email(s) of your guest(s). Click "Invite"; they will receive an email with an invitation link.
⚠️ Caution: In order to invite someone as a Team Guest they must have the same magicplan subscription tier as you.