Track progress and view details of projects in your Workspace & Teams in the magicplan Cloud.
Workspaces & Teams allow you and your colleagues to create and save floor plans all in one place, enhancing project organization and collaboration. All of your magicplan users can be invited to a Workspace and/or Team(s), create projects within the Workspace/Team in the app, and then see their and everyone else’s projects in the Workspace/Team from the magicplan Cloud.
Here we go through how you can manage the projects your Workspace and Team members are working on from the cloud.
View Workspace Projects
If you are a member of multiple Workspaces, you first need to make sure you are in the correct workspace in the cloud by clicking on your Profile icon in the lower left corner and selecting the Workspace from the drop down list.
You can then view your and other members projects created in the Workspace by following these steps:
- Select "Projects" from the cloud side menu.
- Click either the filter icon by the search bar or "Click here" to filter what projects you can view. View options include:
- Your personal projects only
- All projects of your Workspace members
- Projects of specific members
- Projects of specific Teams
- Click on a project to see a detailed Sketch, view it in 3D, add comments, export files, and more.
ℹ️ Note: At this time floor plans cannot be edited in the magicplan Cloud; they can only be created, viewed, and downloaded.
Track Workspace Statistics
magicplan allows you to track the projects that Workspace members have created and exported over a period of time to help with overall project management. From the "Statistics" page in the cloud you can view project creation and exports within the entire Workspace or of specific Teams and members within customized timeframes. This data can also be exported to a CSV file.
Follow these steps to access statistics:
- Select "Statistics" from the cloud side menu.
- Set the timeframe using the date box at the top of the screen. You can set the timeframe to days, months or years.
- View data of all Workspace members, or select a certain Team or member from the dropdown at the top of the screen.
- If you want to export the statistics as a CSV file, follow these steps.
ℹ️ Note: You can only export statistics of the entire Workspace for within an entire year.