Export your plans in your favorite data format.
- PDF with the plan of each floor. You can also include each room plan with pictures and comments. Select the option "Get floor plan report via email".
- JPEG images (one image per floor level).
- SVG images
- PNG images
- A DXF file to import into a CAD software such as AutoCAD or SketchUp.
- An interactive web site where you navigate through the floor plan.
- A CSV file you can open as a spreadsheet or as text with all the data and statistics of your plan.
- An OBJ or USDZ file (only if your device has ARKit or ARCore) to export the 3D view of floors.
PDF, SVG, PNG and JPEG can be customized with your logo, contact info, watermark, layout, etc.
Click here to learn how you export your floor plans.
Articles that could be also interesting for you: