Learn how to import your floor plan into CoreLogic.
CoreLogic is a powerful tool designed specifically for restoration projects. The magicplan integration with CoreLogic streamlines the estimating process by allowing users to sketch their projects in magicplan and seamlessly import the data to CoreLogic for precise calculations.
How Does the CoreLogic Integration Work?
You can easily activate the integration in the magicplan Cloud (desktop). Once the integration has been activated, a CoreLogic export option will be under the "Files" section of a project in the magicplan app and cloud. This export will allow you to download an FML file that can be imported into CoreLogic as a Diagram under a Claim.
Check out the video below demonstrating how the integration works; then find the detailed steps to follow.
How to Set Up the CoreLogic Integration
- Log into the magicplan Cloud.
- Click "API & Integrations" from the left side menu.
- Under the "CoreLogic" integration, click the blue "Enable" button.
Your integration is now ready to be used on a project!
How to Use the CoreLogic Integration
In the magicplan app:
- Once you have completed a floor plan, tap the "Files & Sharing" button from the project's dashboard page.
- In the pop-up menu, tap the "Sharing" tab. Then tap the "CoreLogic" section to generate the FML export type.
- The FML file will now be available in the "Files" tab under your Report PDF export type.
In the magicplan cloud:
- Click on your completed project in the magicplan cloud.
- In the upper left corner, click the "Sketch" dropdown. Then click "Files & Integrations".
- Under the CoreLogic export type, click the grey "Export" button to the left.
- Once your FML file loads, click the blue file link to download it to your computer.
ℹ️ Note: The FML will transfer over walls, windows, and doors (objects and photos won’t be included). You can download a zip file of your photos to upload into CoreLogic if needed.
- After downloading your FML file from magicplan, log into CoreLogic and open the claim you are working on.
- In the claim, click the "Documentation" button in the center of the page.
- Then click "Diagrams" from the left side menu and click the blue "Import Diagram" button in the right corner.
- Click "Import a diagram XML or FML file" in the center of the page. Then choose the saved FML file.
Your floor plan is now available in CoreLogic!
ℹ️ Note: CoreLogic is designed to run on Windows operating systems and is currently not compatible with Mac systems.