Manage and customize the object categories you see in the magicplan app.
The object category menu in magicplan organizes objects into different groups, for example, furniture, appliances, plumbing, and more. Within the menu you can hide or change the order of how you view object categories, making it easier to find the objects you need for your floor plans.
Click here for a complete list of object categories in the magicplan app.
How to edit which object categories are displayed in your app
- At the floor or room level of your floor plan, tap the "+ Instert" button, then tap "Object".
- On the Object Menu pop-up, tap "More" in the upper right corner.
- You will be presented with 2 sections:
- "Visible Folders" : you can tap the " - " button to hide a category
- "Hidden Folders" : you can tap the " + " button to show a category
- To reorganize your categories, simply tap and hold on a category, then drag it to the correct position.
- Tap "Done" in the upper right corner after editing.