What's New with magicplan?
Getting Started with magicplan
Create a Project
Creating a Report
Export & Share Projects
3D Rendering Options
Collaborate on Projects
Estimator & Price Lists
Account & Billing
API & Integrations
Legal & Privacy
Delete Rooms and Objects
Remove rooms and objects from your floor plan.
To create a complete floor plan, it is important that the rooms and objects within the space are just right. Magicplan makes it easy for you to delete rooms and objects as needed. Read below for the steps to take.
How to Delete Room
- Tap and hold the room so it is outlined in blue. Tap "Delete" from the editor menu.
- Tap the room to enter it. Tap "Delete" from the editor menu.
How to Delete An Object
- Enter the room where the object was added.
- Tap the object so it is outlined in blue.
- Tap "Delete" from the editor menu.
- To make sure you are deleting the intended room/object, make sure the name of the room/object is displayed on the screen.
- If you delete something unintentionally, you can always tap the undo button.