Remove rooms and objects from your floor plan.
To create a complete floor plan, it is important that the rooms and objects within the space are just right. Magicplan makes it easy for you to delete rooms and objects as needed. Read below for the steps to take.
There are two ways to delete a room from the floor plan level.
- Tap and hold the room so it is outlined in blue. Tap "Delete" from the editor menu.
- Tap the room to enter it. Tap "Delete" from the editor menu.
To delete any object from your floor plan, follow these steps.
- Enter the room where the object was added.
- Tap the object so it is outlined in blue.
- Tap "Delete" from the editor menu.
- To make sure you are deleting the intended room/object, make sure the name of the room/object is displayed on the screen.
- If you delete something unintentionally, you can always tap the undo button.