How to re-send your confirmation email.
After creating an account, you will be sent an automatic confirmation email. It is essential to click the confirmation link in the email in order to finish your sign-up process. If you're encountering issues with not receiving your confirmation email, don't worry; we're here to assist you.
This guide will walk you through the common reasons why your magicplan account might not be confirmed and provide step-by-step solutions to help you get back on track.
How to re-send your confirmation email in the magicplan app:
- Open the magicplan app.
- Tap "My Account" from the bottom navigation menu
- Tap the notification to resend the confirmation email.
Other reasons you may not have received the confirmation email:
- You made a mistake when typing in your email address.
- The email was blocked by your firewall: check your junk and spam folder or on your web mail server.
- The confirmation email has been blocked by your mail provider: you need to contact them in order to authorize emails.
If these steps don't solve the problem, please contact our support team right away.