Share a copy of your floor plan via email for other magicplan users to view.
You have just created a floor plan and want to share it with a client, customer or friend who also uses magicplan. Here is how it works!
From the magicplan app:
- Go to the app home screen and open the project you want to share.
- Tap 'Files and Sharing' at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the 'Export' tab at the top of the pop-up menu.
- Scroll down and select 'Send a copy via email' and type in the email address of the project recipient. Tap 'Send'
- The recipient will receive an email right away and can access the plan through the sent link on a device that currently has the magicplan app installed.
ℹ️ In order to access the project, the recipient needs a magicplan account with that same email address.
From the magicplan Cloud:
- Log into your account and open the project you want to share.
- Click the icon with connected circles in the top right corner.
- Select 'Share via email' from the drop down.
- A pop-up window will appear for you to type in the email address of the project recipient. Click 'Send'.
ℹ️ The recipient needs to open the link on a device with magicplan currently installed! If you want to share your project with non-magicplan users, you may want to consider sharing your project via a shareable link