Share a copy of your floor plan via email for other magicplan users to view.
You have just created a floor plan and want to share it with a client, customer or friend who also uses magicplan. Here is how it works!
From the magicplan App:
- Go to the app home screen and open the project you want to share.
- Tap "Files and Sharing" at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the "Export" tab at the top of the pop-up menu.
- Scroll down and select "Send a copy via email" and type in the email address of the project recipient. Tap "Send".
- The recipient will receive an email right away and can access the plan through the sent link on a device that currently has the magicplan app installed.
ℹ️ Note: In order to access the project, the recipient needs a magicplan account with that same email address.
From the magicplan Cloud:
- Log into your account and open the project you want to share.
- Click the icon with connected circles in the top right corner.
- Select "Share via email" from the drop down.
- A pop-up window will appear for you to type in the email address of the project recipient. Click "Send".
ℹ️ Note: The recipient needs to open the link on a device with magicplan currently installed! If you want to share your project with non-magicplan users, you may want to consider sharing your project via a shareable link