Learn how you can record an issue to get more detailed support.
By providing detailed information about the issue you are facing, you can assist our support team in gaining a better understanding of the problem, ultimately enabling them to resolve it more efficiently and quickly.
ℹ️ Note: To use the screen recording feature, your device must run on iOS 11 or newer.
How to record your screen on iOS:
- Swipe down from the upper right corner to open the Control Center on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the gray "Record" button , then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Swipe up to exit the Control Center to record your screen. Proceed to replicate the issue in your magicplan app.
- To stop recording, tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap "Stop". Or swipe down from the upper right corner to open the Control Center and tap the red Record button .
- Go to the Photos app on your device and select your screen recording. You can email your video directly to our support team at: email@example.com
Step 2: To begin recording
Step 4: To end recording