Learn how to easily change the language of your magicplan app!
The magicplan app's flexibility in supporting multiple languages enables users worldwide to benefit from its comprehensive features. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you can change the language settings within the magicplan app and enjoy a more personalized experience.
- The magicplan app is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- If your phone is not set to one of the previously mentioned available languages, magicplan will display in English by default.
How to change the language for iOS and Android:
The language that magicplan uses is automatically determined based on the language settings of your iOS or Android device. Unfortunately, you cannot manually change the language within the magicplan app itself. However, you can easily change the language by adjusting the language settings on your device.
Change language on your iOS device:
Go to the "Settings" app on your device.
Tap "General", then select "Language & Region".
Select "Add Language" and choose your language.
From the pop-up message, set the new language as your primary language (i.e. "Use English").
You will now see the magicplan app in your selected language.
Change language on your Android device:
- Go to the "Settings" app on your device.
- Tap "System", then "Languages & input".
- Tap "Languages" and "Add a language". Choose your language.
- Tap and drag the new language to the top of the list to set it as your primary language.
- Restart your device. You will now see the magicplan app in your selected language.