If you use magicplan on two devices, we would advise you to synchronize your projects manually.
Why? If the automatic "back up" is enabled, your plans will be updated automatically - you may amend a plan with one device, but when you open it from a second device the old version from the second device will override the version on the Cloud.
To prevent the automatic upload to the cloud, please proceed as follows for both devices in use:
Tap on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the main screen and open the settings. From there, deactivate the option Backup.
Once you have done this, you will need to manually upload your projects to the cloud if you want to save them. Here is how: go to the home screen of magicplan, tap on the three dots next to the name of the project and select the upload symbol.
Let's assume you have created a plan on device 1, for example, an iPhone. You would now prefer to use device 2, an iPad, to edit the plan with a larger screen.
- Create your project on device 1 and go back to the magicplan home screen. Click the three dots next to the project name and upload this version of the plan to the cloud.
- Open magicplan on device 2 and select "All" at the top of the screen. Now click on the three dots next to the project name of the plan previously created on device 1 and download it to your device 2.
If you want to switch back to device 1, simply repeat the same steps:
- Upload the project from Device 2 to the Cloud.
- Refresh magicplan on device 1.
- Download the plan from the cloud and apply the updates.
Articles that could be also interesting for you: