Automatically backup your projects and photos to pick up where you left off on any device.
To create and offer interactive floor plans, 3D models or virtual tours you need to upload projects to the magicplan Cloud. This is where the magic happens. You can access the cloud from anywhere and from any device (Click here to access the magicplan cloud). You can view your projects stored on the cloud anytime in the magicplan app. Go to the home screen and select "All" if on iOS, or by clicking the cloud icon in the top right if Android. Voilà, you are now able to see all the projects stored in the cloud.
Uploading your projects is super easy. You have to options to back-up your projects either manually or automatically.
Let magicplan do the work for you and back-up your projects automatically
Going for this option means that all the changes you previously made are uploaded to the magicplan cloud as soon as you exit a room, floor or project. This is how it works:
- Open magicplan on your mobile device
- Open your profile
- Enter your settings
- Enable the backup
Upload your projects manually
To use this option, you should disable the auto back up first.
- open magicplan on your mobile or tablet device
- open your profile
- enter your settings
- disable the backup
From now on, all your projects or changes you made will only be saved in the cloud if you follow these instructions:
- go to the home screen of magicplan
- tap on the three dots next to the name of the project you want to upload
- select the "upload to cloud" option
Hint: If you use magicplan on two devices, we would advise you to synchronize your projects manually. Why? If the automatic "back up" is enabled, your projects will be updated automatically - you may amend a project with one device, but when you open it from a second device the (old) version from the second device will override the version onto the Cloud.
Note: If you are not able to see the option "Upload to Cloud" then you have already stored that exact same version of your floor plan in the magicplan cloud.
- You do not have to upload a floor plan to the cloud if you are only interested in exporting a floor plan as a report with photos and information. If that is the case you can export, publish and share your floor plans directly from the app.