This release introduces a new AR Room Scan for LiDAR devices as well as usability improvements.
Version number: 2022.16.0, Release date: January 23rd, 2022
We're excited to release a new and improved version of magicplan's room scanning capabilities for iOS devices with LiDAR sensors 📱🤳
Not sure which app version you're using? Open the app, navigate to the settings menu and scroll down to see the version installed on your device.
AR Room Scan (For LiDAR devices)
We are thrilled to present a new and improved version of our AR Room Scan for iOS devices with LiDAR sensors. The Room Scan dramatically increases efficiency and accuracy when using the "Scan with camera" option to map out rooms.
With the update, magicplan will automatically detect, size and position:
- Electrical Outlets
We are on a mission to build great, easy-to-use tools for professionals! To this end, we try to push UX enhancements every month. If you have feedback, please share your ideas - We’re always happy to connect with members of our community!
- The room count statistic now includes all interior rooms without any exceptions
- The default currency for users creating price lists in Croatia was updated from HRK to EUR
In our continued effort to keep magicplan reliable, we eliminated several key bugs:
- Fixed: AR Room Scan is not working on some Android devices
- Fixed: AR Room Scan occasionally freezes on launch
- Fixed: Edited object dimensions are not saved in some cases
- Fixed: Switching device orientation closes the sidebar
- Fixed: Crash when trying to add a partial wall
- Fixed: The mini-map in 360-view is not displayed
- Fixed: Some custom objects are not displayed in 3D
If you contacted our success team about a specific issue you faced, please make sure to check your inbox for any updates.