This release brings several UX enhancements to the floor plan editor.
Version number: 2022.12.0, Release date: October 10th, 2022
This release has no grand new features, but several useful usability improvements! Meanwhile, we are still working hard on two major releases that will be available very soon 💬 ✏️
Not sure which app version you're using? Open the app, navigate to the settings menu and scroll down to see the version installed on your device.
We are on a mission to build great, easy-to-use tools for professionals! To this end, we try to push UX enhancements every month. If you have feedback, please share your ideas - We’re always happy to connect with members of our community!
- Duplicated wall objects are now pasted next to each other
- In elevation, doors are now displayed correctly, according to their orientation
- Objects are automatically placed in a selected room (even if the room is not in the center of the screen)
This month we're continuing our never-ending quest to make magicplan faster and keep the application stable! This month's highlights:
- Refactored our code to improve reaction time for single- and double taps (on Android)
- Upgraded our backend frameworks and improved code safety to significantly reduce errors and bugs 🐞
In our continued effort to keep magicplan reliable, we eliminated several key bugs:
- Fixed: The "L-Shaped Counter" is not displayed in 3D
- Fixed: The app crashes when trying to delete a measurement
- Fixed: Editing a measurement can cause the toolbar to disappear
- Fixed: The list of available floors is not updated after switching to a different project
- Fixed: Moving projects to a different team is not working
- Fixed: The app is not locked into portrait orientation on iPhone
If you contacted our success team about a specific issue you faced, please make sure to check your inbox for any updates.