With this update we are adding a new multi-select field type for Custom Forms and enable you to rename floor names.
Version number: 2023.5.0, Release date: May 15th, 2023
This release enables you to add multi-select fields to Custom Forms. With the new option to rename floors, you can now use project floors for many different use cases ⚙️ 💡
Not sure which app version you're using? Open the app, navigate to the settings menu, and scroll down to see the version installed on your device.
We are on a mission to build great, easy-to-use tools for professionals! To this end, we try to push UX enhancements every month. If you have feedback, please share your ideas - We’re always happy to connect with members of our community!
- Multi-select field for Custom Forms: We added a field type that allows you to select multiple options from the list.
e.g. When describing the condition of a wall, you can now select multiple damage types from the list (mold, furniture markings, etc.) at the same time.
- Rename floors: We added an option to rename the default floor names.
e.g. You can now easily change your floor name from “1st Floor” to “1st Floor App. #5”.
- Automatic Workspace Updates: All the Workspace updates from the Cloud (e.g. changes in Custom Forms, Price Lists, etc.) are now applied automatically in the App. There is no more need to tap on “Update Workspace Configuration” in the "My Account" tab in the App.
In our continued effort to keep magicplan reliable, we eliminated several key bugs:
- Fixed: The default room color was not correct in the room color picker
- Fixed: Photos taken during the capture were not saved into the gallery when the option "Make local copies" was enabled
- Fixed: When downloading as a Zip file the photos attached to the floor plan, some photos were missing
If you contacted our success team about a specific issue you faced, please make sure to check your inbox for any updates.