With this update we are introducing an integration for CoreLogic and enhancements for the editor.
Version number: 2023.12.0, Release date: October 9th, 2023
This release introduces an integration for CoreLogic, enhancements to the editor, and new furniture objects for office rooms 🖥️
Not sure which app version you're using? Open the app, navigate to the settings menu, and scroll down to see the version installed on your device.
Optimize your estimating process by seamlessly importing magicplan sketches into CoreLogic's Claims Connect and Mobile Claims platforms.
With just a click, easily export your sketches as FML files and import them into Claims Connect or share them with other users for swift and precise estimating. Learn more.
We are on a mission to build great, easy-to-use tools for professionals! To this end, we try to push UX enhancements every month. If you have feedback, please share your ideas - We’re always happy to connect with members of our community!
- Editor: Mirror asymmetric objects
- Custom Forms: Custom Forms are now listed in alphabetical order
- Custom Object Manager: Define the distance to the floor for objects positioned on top of other objects.
- New objects: We have updated the object catalog with new 2D and 3D objects for office rooms
In our continued effort to keep magicplan reliable, we eliminated several key bugs:
- Fixed: Custom Attribute "Multi-Select" values are not displayed in the statistics export
- Fixed: Issues in the statistics CSV export
If you contacted our success team about a specific issue you faced, please make sure to check your inbox for any updates.