This release brings several UX enhancements to the floor plan editor.
Version number: 2023.1.0, Release date: February 6th, 2023
This release has no grand new features, but several usability improvements and bug fixes! 💡
Not sure which app version you're using? Open the app, navigate to the settings menu, and scroll down to see the version installed on your device.
We are on a mission to build great, easy-to-use tools for professionals! To this end, we try to push UX enhancements every month. If you have feedback, please share your ideas - We’re always happy to connect with members of our community!
- New actions in the floor plan editor to move, duplicate and delete rooms
- FLIR One Edge devices now connect to magicplan automatically
- Blue annotation bubbles are hidden for Sketch customers
In our continued effort to keep magicplan reliable, we eliminated several key bugs:
- Fixed: Some price lists are not displayed on Android devices
- Fixed: Portrait mode on Android tablets is not working as expected
- Fixed: Entering details in the "Estimate Introduction" & "Notes and Payments Terms" is not working as expected.
If you contacted our success team about a specific issue you faced, please make sure to check your inbox for any updates.