Learn how to update the magicplan app on your iOS or Android device.
Updating the magicplan app on your device ensures that you have access to the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes. This article provides step-by-step instructions on updating the magicplan app on both platforms.
Stay up to date with our latest releases here.
ℹ️ Note: It's recommended to keep your device connected to a stable Wi-Fi network during the update process to ensure a smooth experience.
Updating the magicplan App on iOS:
- Unlock your iOS device and launch the App Store app .
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to see pending updates. You will see an "Update" button next to the magicplan app if an update is available.
- Tap "Update".
- You may be prompted to enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID/Face ID for verification.
- Allow the update to download and install. Once finished, the "Open" button will appear, indicating that the magicplan app has been successfully updated.
Learn more about updating apps on your iOS device here.
Updating the magicplan App on Android:
- Unlock your Android device and navigate to the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap "Manage apps & device".
- Tap the "Manage" tab and select "Updates available". magicplan will be listed if an update is available.
- Tap "Update".
- Allow some time for the update to download and install. Once done, you'll see the "Open" button, indicating that the magicplan app has been successfully updated.