- Go to the Home Screen.
- Open the project you want to edit.
- Tap on "New Room ".
- Tap on "Define corners "and select floor and room type you want to draw.
- Draw the room by tapping the corner locations. Use the grid in the background to estimate the length and angle of your walls.
- After you added all the corners, you can adjust the room. Or you can simply continue and add a new room to your plan.
- For unit setting 'metric': one tile is 1 square meter
- For unit setting 'imperial': one tile is 9 square feet
Learn how to change the units of your projects here.
Articles that could also be interesting for you: