The only materials you need to complete your home evaluation are
- an iPad or any other mobile device with the magicplan app installed.
- a Bluetooth enabled Laser distometer or tape measure.
To create your floor plan just complete the following steps:
- Watch this instruction video.
- Create floor plans using the magicplan app and a laser (or tape measure).
- Create a floor plan of the front entrance, hallway, bedroom, bathroom and elevator (if applicable) using the templates provided that best resemble your home.
- Delete any rooms you do not need for the floor plan.
- Use the laser (or tape measure) to measure each wall length.
- Insert objects and doors to make rooms look like your own.
- Export the created plans to your rehabilitation institute.
- Complete the survey on your iPad.
Instructions for Health Professionals:
- Open the floor plan in the magicplan app.
- Freeze the walls in the room you are evaluating. To freeze a wall, tap the room twice, then tap "Freeze Walls" at the bottom of your screen.
- Select "Insert Object" in the bottom left corner.
- Select Mount Sinai.
- Insert objects within the floor plan to determine if DME is accessible.
- Complete the survey named HCP/OT Mobile App survey on your iPad.
Articles that could be also interesting for you: