Sometimes you need an object that is not included on magicplan. But don't worry, there is an easy way to create your custom object. Just follow the instructions below:
- Go to floor level or room level and tap "Insert Object" on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- On the bottom of the scroll-down menu you find the option "New Object".
- You have the option to choose whether your new object should be based on an already existing item or not.
If you choose to work with an existing item, tap YES:
- The object menu will pop up and you can select on what item your new object should be based.
- You can edit the existing object the way you want. Change name, size, category, object type, picture and other attributes.
- After you are done, tap on "Duplicate" and you can find your customized object together with all the other items in the object menu.
If you would like to create a new object from scratch, tap NO:
- A screen will pop up where you can edit your object. Again, you can adjust all attributes of your new object. Of course, you can also design your new object. Tap the grey field with the pen in the background. If you are not experienced with the creation of .svg files we highly recommend you to use the "Open image editor" option. You can simply draw an image and it will be saved as your object in magicplan automatically.
If you still wish to create your own .svg files for custom objects and import them into magicplan you can click here to find out how it works.
- After you are done, tap on "Done" and you can find your customized object together with all the other items in the object menu.
Articles that could be also interesting for you: