You don‘t need a 3D expert to view homes in 3D. Just use magicplan and show the full potential of any home. It is easy - just follow the steps below:
- After having uploaded your plan to the Cloud, log in to the magicplan Cloud.
- Click on the plan you want to view in 3D.
- Choose the floor you want to view.
- Click on the 3D button in the left corner.
- Scroll to zoom in or out, left-click and move the mouse to turn the entire model or right-click and move the mouse to move the centre of the model.
If you have a touch screen you can use two fingers to zoom in and out, with one finger you can turn the entire model and by using three fingers you can move the centre of the model.
- You can add a 3D model to your website by using the embed code in the export section.
Note: Make sure you have assembled all your rooms correctly in the app before rendering the 3D model. Otherwise there is a chance that rooms are overlapping and the 3D view is displayed incorrectly. If rooms overlap the affected area will be covered by a grey "shadow" in the 3D view.
Learn how you can view the 3D model with a single tap in the magicplan App.
Articles that could be also interesting for you: