Once you have added furniture objects to your plan, you can measure the distance of each object to other objects or walls. This is how it works:
- Tap on a furniture object, that already has been added to the plan. The button “Measurements” appears at the bottom of the screen. Tap on it.
- Tap on “Add / Remove Measurements”.
- To select a starting point of your measurement, tap on the object‘s wall or corner.
- To select the second point of your measurement tap on a wall or corner of a room or any object.
- You can adjust the distance between objects or walls at any time. Tap on the displayed distance and adjust the measurement manually or by connecting a laser.
Note: Most of the windows, all doors and other objects attached to a wall can only be selected, if you have selected a wall beforehand by tapping on it.
Articles that could be also interesting for you: