If a room is not well-lit or the textures of the floor are not detailed enough, you can switch to Sensor Capture Mode. The Sensor Capture technology is precise and easy to use, but you cannot walk around freely while capturing a room. Follow the steps below to capture a room with Sensor Capture Mode:
- Make sure Sensor Capture is activated. Learn more.
- Go to the home screen and tap on “New Plan”.
- Tap on „New Room“.
- Tap on „Capture“ and select a floor and the room type you want to capture.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and calibrate your device.
- While capturing, remain at the same place and just turn yourself around. Do not walk around. Do not change the way you hold your device.
- Aim at each corner of the room with reasonable precision. Add doors by tapping “Begin Door” and “End Door”. If you have activated “Use Ceilings” aim at ceiling corners if corners on the floor are obstructed. When you are done with a room, aim at the starting corner or tap “Done”.
Articles that could be also interesting for you: